A new upstream version is available: 0.2.9
A new upstream version 0.2.9 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status for rust-ppv-lite86 (0.2.5-2 to 0.2.6-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating rust-ppv-lite86 introduces new bugs: #961335
- missing build on s390x
- Additional info:
- Updating rust-ppv-lite86 fixes old bugs: #964267
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-ppv-lite86.html
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 178 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered