The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.1 instead of
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: rust-csv
- Migration status for rust-prettytable-rs (- to 0.8.0-2): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Build-Depends(-Arch): rust-prettytable-rs rust-csv (not considered)
- Depends: rust-prettytable-rs rust-csv (not considered)
- Invalidated by build-dependency
- Invalidated by dependency
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-prettytable-rs.html
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 279 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered