source package has 1 unsatisfiable build dependency
1 binary package has unsatisfiable dependencies
A new upstream version is available: 2.10.1
A new upstream version 2.10.1 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
piuparts found (un)installation error(s)
Piuparts stresses package installation, uninstallation, upgrade, ... While doing such tests, one or more errors were found for the following suites:
You should fix them.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migrates after: rust-protobuf-codegen
- Migration status for rust-protobuf-codegen-pure (- to 2.8.1-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- librust-protobuf-codegen-pure-dev/amd64 has unsatisfiable dependency
- rust-protobuf-codegen-pure unsatisfiable Build-Depends(-Arch) on amd64: librust-protobuf-2.8.1+default-dev
- Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by infinity0
- Build-Depends(-Arch): rust-protobuf-codegen-pure rust-protobuf-codegen
- Additional info:
- Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-protobuf-codegen-pure.html
- uninstallable on arch amd64, not running autopkgtest there
- 52 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered