The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.0 instead of
- Migration status for rust-scopeguard (0.3.3-1 to 1.0.0-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by infinity0
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-scopeguard.html
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 14 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered