A new upstream version is available: 0.11.2
A new upstream version 0.11.2 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status for rust-sysinfo (0.9.5-2 to 0.9.6-1): BLOCKED: Maybe temporary, maybe blocked but Britney is missing information (check below)
- Issues preventing migration:
- missing build on amd64
- missing build on arm64
- missing build on armel
- missing build on armhf
- missing build on i386
- missing build on mips64el
- missing build on mipsel
- missing build on ppc64el
- missing build on s390x
- arch:amd64 not built yet, autopkgtest delayed there
- arch:arm64 not built yet, autopkgtest delayed there
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-sysinfo.html
- 107 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered