The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
- Migration status for rust-timerfd (1.0.0-1 to 1.0.0-2): BLOCKED: Maybe temporary, maybe blocked but Britney is missing information (check below)
- Issues preventing migration:
- missing build on mips64el
- missing build on mipsel
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-timerfd.html
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 34 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered