The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.1 instead of
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: rust-nom-3
- Migration status for rust-tree-magic (- to 0.2.3-1): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ Build-Depends(-Arch): rust-tree-magic rust-nom-3 (not considered)
- ∙ ∙ Depends: rust-tree-magic rust-nom-3 (not considered)
- ∙ ∙ Invalidated by build-dependency
- ∙ ∙ Invalidated by dependency
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-tree-magic.html
- ∙ ∙ autopkgtest for rust-tree-magic/0.2.3-1: amd64: Pass, arm64: Pass, armhf: Pass, i386: Pass, ppc64el: Pass, s390x: Pass
- ∙ ∙ Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- ∙ ∙ 97 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered