1 binary package has unsatisfiable dependencies
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
piuparts found (un)installation error(s)
Piuparts stresses package installation, uninstallation, upgrade, ... While doing such tests, one or more errors were found for the following suites:
You should fix them.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.2.1 instead of
- Migrates after: libsbml
- 165 days old (5 needed)
- sbmltoolbox/mips unsatisfiable Depends: libsbml5
- sbmltoolbox/mips unsatisfiable Depends: libsbml5-octave
- sbmltoolbox/mips64el unsatisfiable Depends: libsbml5
- sbmltoolbox/mips64el unsatisfiable Depends: libsbml5-octave
- Rejected due to piuparts regression - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/s/sbmltoolbox.html
- Not considered