A new upstream version is available: 2019.1.2~rc
A new upstream version 2019.1.2~rc is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: openscenegraph
- Migrates after: openscenegraph-3.4
- Migration status for simgear (- to 1:2019.1.1+dfsg-2): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Invalidated by build-dependency
- Invalidated by dependency
- Build-Depends(-Arch): simgear openscenegraph (not considered)
- Depends: simgear openscenegraph (not considered)
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/s/simgear.html
- 74 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered