A new upstream version is available: 3.11
A new upstream version 3.11 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.1 instead of
- Migration status for spdx-licenses (- to 3.8+dfsg-2): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating spdx-licenses introduces new bugs: #975120
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by email@example.com, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/s/spdx-licenses.html
- 98 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered