Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package is severely out of date with respect to the Debian Policy.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
1 bug tagged patch in the BTS
- Migration status for srg (- to 1.3.6-2): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating srg introduces new bugs: #846449, #912072
- Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by mattb
- Not built on buildd: arch mips64el binaries uploaded by aurel32
- Not built on buildd: arch ppc64el binaries uploaded by aba
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/s/srg.html
- 1943 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered