A new upstream version is available: 1.4
A new upstream version 1.4 is available, you should consider packaging it.
This package will soon be part of the auto-openssl transition. You might want to ensure that your package is ready for it.
You can probably find supplementary information in the
archives or in the corresponding
- Migration status for ssldump (1.3-1 to 1.3-2): BLOCKED: Needs an approval (either due to a freeze, the source suite or a manual hint)
- Issues preventing migration:
- blocked by freeze: does not have autopkgtest (Follow the freeze policy when applying for an unblock)
- Too young, only 11 of 20 days old
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/s/ssldump.html
- Not considered