The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 10-day delay is over.
3 bugs tagged patch in the BTS
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.0 instead of
This package will soon be part of the auto-openssl transition. You might want to ensure that your package is ready for it.
You can probably find supplementary information in the
archives or in the corresponding
- Migration status for stone (- to 2.4-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating stone introduces new bugs: #998823
- Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by kitame
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/s/stone.html
- 27 days old (needed 10 days)
- Not considered