this package seems to have a new changelog entry (version
UNRELEASED) and new commits
in its VCS. You should consider whether it's time to make
Here are the relevant commit messages:
Author: Debian Janitor <email@example.com>
Date: Thu May 7 12:16:33 2020 +0000
Fix some issues reported by lintian (#2)
* Add missing build dependency on dh addon.
Fixes: lintian: missing-build-dependency-for-dh_command
* Update renamed lintian tag names in lintian overrides.
Fixes: lintian: renamed-tag
* Remove Section on tex-gyre that duplicates source.
Fixes: lintian: binary-control-field-duplicates-source
Author: Debian Janitor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed Dec 11 04:30:08 2019 +0000
Fix some issues reported by lintian
* Trim trailing whitespace.
Fixes lintian: file-contains-trailing-whitespace
See https://lintian.debian.org/tags/file-contains-trailing-whitespace.html for more details.
* Move source package lintian overrides to debian/source.
Fixes lintian: package-uses-deprecated-source-override-location
See https://lintian.debian.org/tags/package-uses-deprecated-source-override-location.html for more details.
* Bump debhelper from old 11 to 12.
Fixes lintian: package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version
See https://lintian.debian.org/tags/package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version.html for more details.