this package seems to have a new changelog entry (version
UNRELEASED) and new commits
in its VCS. You should consider whether it's time to make
Here are the relevant commit messages:
Merge: 114f6f19 9b9108f4
Author: Hilmar Preuße <email@example.com>
Date: Fri Nov 11 22:17:43 2022 +0100
Merge pull request #4 from debian-janitor/scrub-obsolete
Remove unnecessary constraints
Author: Debian Janitor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu Nov 10 17:12:04 2022 +0000
Remove constraints unnecessary since buster (oldstable)
* Build-Depends-Arch: Drop versioned constraint on automake, libpixman-1-dev and libzzip-dev.
* texlive-binaries: Drop versioned constraint on texlive-lang-japanese and texlive-metapost in Replaces.
* texlive-binaries: Drop versioned constraint on texlive-htmlxml in Breaks.
* libkpathsea6: Drop versioned constraint on texlive-binaries in Breaks.
* libptexenc1: Drop versioned constraint on texlive-binaries in Breaks.
Author: Hilmar Preusse <email@example.com>
Date: Mon Jun 6 22:26:33 2022 +0200
Add bug script and bug control file for texlive-binaries.