6 issues skipped by the security teams:
- CVE-2018-17100: An issue was discovered in LibTIFF 4.0.9. There is a int32 overflow in multiply_ms in tools/ppm2tiff.c, which can cause a denial of service (crash) or possibly have unspecified other impact via a crafted image file.
- CVE-2018-12900: Heap-based buffer overflow in the cpSeparateBufToContigBuf function in tiffcp.c in LibTIFF 4.0.9 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) or possibly have unspecified other impact via a crafted TIFF file.
- CVE-2017-17942: In LibTIFF 4.0.9, there is a heap-based buffer over-read in the function PackBitsEncode in tif_packbits.c.
- CVE-2019-7663: An Invalid Address dereference was discovered in TIFFWriteDirectoryTagTransferfunction in libtiff/tif_dirwrite.c in LibTIFF 4.0.10, affecting the cpSeparateBufToContigBuf function in tiffcp.c. Remote attackers could leverage this vulnerability to cause a denial-of-service via a crafted tiff file. This is different from CVE-2018-12900.
- CVE-2018-19210: In LibTIFF 4.0.9, there is a NULL pointer dereference in the TIFFWriteDirectorySec function in tif_dirwrite.c that will lead to a denial of service attack, as demonstrated by tiffset.
- CVE-2018-17000: A NULL pointer dereference in the function _TIFFmemcmp at tif_unix.c (called from TIFFWriteDirectoryTagTransferfunction) in LibTIFF 4.0.9 allows an attacker to cause a denial-of-service through a crafted tiff file. This vulnerability can be triggered by the executable tiffcp.