The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.2 instead of
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: sepp
- Migration status for tipp (- to 1.0+dfsg-3): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ Build-Depends(-Arch): tipp sepp (not considered)
- ∙ ∙ Depends: tipp sepp (not considered)
- ∙ ∙ Invalidated by build-dependency
- ∙ ∙ Invalidated by dependency
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/t/tipp.html
- ∙ ∙ 310 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered