The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 20-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.2 instead of
- Migrates after: sepp
- Migration status for tipp (- to 1.0+dfsg-3): BLOCKED: Needs an approval (either due to a freeze, the source suite or a manual hint)
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ blocked by freeze: is not in testing
- ∙ ∙ Build-Depends(-Arch): tipp sepp
- ∙ ∙ Depends: tipp sepp
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/t/tipp.html
- ∙ ∙ 128 days old (needed 20 days)
- Not considered