Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package is severely out of date with respect to the Debian Policy.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
3 bugs tagged patch in the BTS
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
RFH: The maintainer is looking for help with this package.
The current maintainer is looking for someone who can help with
the maintenance of this package. If you are interested in this
package, please consider helping out. One way you can help is
offer to be a co-maintainer or triage bugs in the BTS. Please see bug number #796295 for more information.
- Migration status for torbrowser-launcher (- to 0.3.2-5): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- autopkgtest for torbrowser-launcher/0.3.2-5: amd64: Pass, arm64: Regression ♻
- Additional info:
- Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - (no link yet)
- 15 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered