The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.0 instead of
- Migration status for vim-toml (- to 0~git201208-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by jamessan, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/v/vim-toml.html
- 44 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered