Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package is severely out of date with respect to the Debian Policy.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
1 bug tagged patch in the BTS
RFS: A sponsor is needed to update this package.
A Debian contributor is looking
for a sponsor to upload a package update.
It might be the regular maintainer who does not have any upload right
yet, or it might be someone who just wants to help for a bugfix or
a new upstream version. In any case, if you have upload rights and
care about this package and Debian in general, you should look
into sponsoring this update.
Please see bug number #952409 for more information.
- Migration status for vtgrab (- to 0.1.8-3.1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating vtgrab introduces new bugs: #925854
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/v/vtgrab.html
- 479 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered