2 binary packages have unsatisfiable dependencies
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
piuparts found (un)installation error(s)
Piuparts stresses package installation, uninstallation, upgrade, ... While doing such tests, one or more errors were found for the following suites:
You should fix them.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.1 instead of
- Migration status for xul-ext-exteditor (- to 2.0.4-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ Updating xul-ext-exteditor would introduce bugs in testing: #981484
- ∙ ∙ Rejected due to piuparts regression - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/x/xul-ext-exteditor.html
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ 912 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered