A new upstream version is available: 1.2.1
A new upstream version 1.2.1 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 20-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.1 instead of
- Migration status for zaqar-tempest-plugin (- to 1.0.0-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by zigo, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- blocked by freeze: is not in testing
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/z/zaqar-tempest-plugin.html
- 284 days old (needed 20 days)
- Not considered