6 issues skipped by the security teams:
- CVE-2019-8937: HotelDruid 2.3.0 has XSS affecting the nsextt, cambia1, mese_fine, origine, and anno parameters in creaprezzi.php, tabella3.php, personalizza.php, and visualizza_tabelle.php.
- CVE-2019-9084: In Hoteldruid before 2.3.1, a division by zero was discovered in $num_tabelle in tab_tariffe.php (aka the numtariffa1 parameter) due to the mishandling of non-numeric values, as demonstrated by the /tab_tariffe.php?anno=[YEAR]&numtariffa1=1a URI. It could allow an administrator to conduct remote denial of service (disrupting certain business functions of the product).
- CVE-2019-9085: Hoteldruid before v2.3.1 allows remote authenticated users to cause a denial of service (invoice-creation outage) via the n_file parameter to visualizza_contratto.php with invalid arguments (any non-numeric value), as demonstrated by the anno=2019&id_transazione=1&numero_contratto=1&n_file=a query string to visualizza_contratto.php.
- CVE-2019-9086: HotelDruid before v2.3.1 has SQL Injection via the /visualizza_tabelle.php anno parameter.
- CVE-2019-9087: HotelDruid before v2.3.1 has SQL Injection via the /tab_tariffe.php numtariffa1 parameter.
- CVE-2018-1000871: HotelDruid HotelDruid 2.3.0 version 2.3.0 and earlier contains a SQL Injection vulnerability in "id_utente_mod" parameter in gestione_utenti.php file that can result in An attacker can dump all the database records of backend webserver. This attack appear to be exploitable via the attack can be done by anyone via specially crafted sql query passed to the "id_utente_mod=1" parameter.