5 issues skipped by the security teams:
- CVE-2018-10888: A flaw was found in libgit2 before version 0.27.3. A missing check in git_delta_apply function in delta.c file, may lead to an out-of-bound read while reading a binary delta file. An attacker may use this flaw to cause a Denial of Service.
- CVE-2018-10887: A flaw was found in libgit2 before version 0.27.3. It has been discovered that an unexpected sign extension in git_delta_apply function in delta.c file may lead to an integer overflow which in turn leads to an out of bound read, allowing to read before the base object. An attacker may use this flaw to leak memory addresses or cause a Denial of Service.
- CVE-2018-8099: Incorrect returning of an error code in the index.c:read_entry() function leads to a double free in libgit2 before v0.26.2, which allows an attacker to cause a denial of service via a crafted repository index file.
- CVE-2018-8098: Integer overflow in the index.c:read_entry() function while decompressing a compressed prefix length in libgit2 before v0.26.2 allows an attacker to cause a denial of service (out-of-bounds read) via a crafted repository index file.
- CVE-2018-15501: In ng_pkt in transports/smart_pkt.c in libgit2 before 0.26.6 and 0.27.x before 0.27.4, a remote attacker can send a crafted smart-protocol "ng" packet that lacks a '\0' byte to trigger an out-of-bounds read that leads to DoS.