1 security issue in buster
There is 1 open security issue in buster.
Please fix it.
1 important issue:
- CVE-2019-18835: Matrix Synapse before 1.5.0 mishandles signature checking on some federation APIs. Events sent over /send_join, /send_leave, and /invite may not be correctly signed, or may not come from the expected servers.
1 bug tagged help in the BTS
The BTS contains 1 bug tagged help, please consider helping the maintainer in dealing with
2 bugs tagged patch in the BTS
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
- Migration status for matrix-synapse (1.6.1-1 to 1.7.0-2): Waiting for test results, another package or too young (no action required now - check later)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Too young, only 2 of 5 days old
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/m/matrix-synapse.html
- Not considered