The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
This package is part of the ongoing testing transition known as r-api-bioc-3.16.
Please avoid uploads unrelated to this transition, they would
likely delay it and require supplementary work from the release
managers. On the other hand, if your package has problems
preventing it to migrate to testing, please fix them
as soon as possible.
You can probably find supplementary information in the
archives or in the corresponding
- Migrates after: r-bioc-biocgenerics, r-bioc-iranges
- Migration status for r-bioc-genomicranges (1.48.0+dfsg-1 to 1.50.1+dfsg-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ autopkgtest for r-bioc-genomicranges/1.50.1+dfsg-1: amd64: Pass, arm64: Pass, armel: Pass, armhf: Pass, i386: Pass, ppc64el: Pass, s390x: Pass
- ∙ ∙ autopkgtest for r-bioc-structuralvariantannotation/1.13.0+ds-1: amd64: Regression ♻ (reference ♻), arm64: Regression ♻ (reference ♻), armel: Regression ♻ (reference ♻), armhf: Regression ♻ (reference ♻), i386: Regression ♻ (reference ♻), ppc64el: Regression ♻ (reference ♻), s390x: Regression ♻ (reference ♻)
- ∙ ∙ Build-Depends(-Arch): r-bioc-genomicranges r-bioc-iranges
- ∙ ∙ Depends: r-bioc-genomicranges r-bioc-biocgenerics
- ∙ ∙ Depends: r-bioc-genomicranges r-bioc-iranges
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/r-bioc-genomicranges.html
- ∙ ∙ 13 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered