The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.0 instead of
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: golang-github-pkg-sftp
- Migration status for restic (0.11.0-1 to 0.12.1-2): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Build-Depends(-Arch): restic golang-github-pkg-sftp (not considered)
- Built-Using: restic golang-github-pkg-sftp (not considered)
- Invalidated by build-dependency
- Invalidated by built-using
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/restic.html
- 18 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered